ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN) is the world's largest workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries every day through our professional staffing agencies. We help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage, and develop talent.
Meet the Recruiting Leadership Team
President & Owner
40 Years with Manpower
33 Years with Manpower
Lisa Fiore, CP-SHRM, PHR
Chief Operating Officer, IA, FL, MN, WI
23 Years with Manpower
Rose Geist, PHR, SHRM-CP
Human Resource Manager
24 Years with Manpower
Safety & WC Supervisor
5 Years with Manpower
5 Years with Manpower
5 Years with Manpower
7 Years with Manpower
Local Employment Agencies
We are a dynamic and vibrant franchise organization that continuously seeks to improve our ability to deliver exceptional employment and recruiting services. We keep our personal value of "treating people as we want to be treated" while we connect our associates to meaningful and rewarding work opportunities with some of the area's top companies. As a global company with a local presence, we have 20 staffing offices and professional locations in:
- Central Wisconsin/Eastern Minnesota, established in June 1978 by David Frederikson.
Chippewa Falls, Eau Claire, La Crosse, Medford, Menomonie, Rice Lake, Tomah, Wausau, Winona.
- Central Florida, established in April 1992 by John Gavin.
Daytona Beach, Orlando (Altamonte Springs, Sand Lake), Melbourne.
- Central Iowa, established in 1953 by Helen & Michael Lynch.
Ames, Creston, Des Moines, Fort Dodge.
It's our Privilege
Our commitment to putting the right people in the right jobs and developing the talent and workforce of tomorrow has been acknowledged through numerous awards and media recognition over the years. We are honored by this local recognition and by the communities in which we live and work.
- Mayor's Award for Community Service. Marina Abbott, Recipient, February 2016
- Veteran's Disability Initiative, Central Florida's Chamber of Commerce. Lisa Hancock, Board of Directors Chair. October 2015
- Brighthouse of Central Florida, Business Award Nomination. Lisa Hancock. April 2015.
- Governor's Council on Workforce Investment, State of Wisconsin. Janice Lemminger, October 2013
- Woman of Achievement Award, Eau Claire Chamber of Commerce. Janice Lemminger, Recipient. April 2011.
- Volunteer of the Year Award, The Able Trust/Central Florida's Disability & Vocational Rehabilitation Division. Lisa Hancock, Recipient, June 2013.
- Junior Achievement, Volunteer of the Year Award. Marina Abbott, Recipient, May 2007
- Reader's Choice Award - Employment/Temporary Agency, Eau Claire Leader Telegram. Eau Claire, WI. February 2006 & 2007
- Governor's Exemplary Employer Award, Dept of Workforce Development for Employment Initiatives. Tomah, WI. June 1999
Our vision is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. Manpower's expert recruiting team connects employers to highly qualified candidates. We help make talented workers available when you need them giving your business a competitive advantage by increasing your agility and productivity.
No matter where we are or what we do, there are fundamental beliefs and behaviors that guide our decisions, focus our actions, and unite us as a company. ManpowerGroup's vision and values serve to inspire how we interact, create, and deliver on our promise to clients, job seekers, and ourselves.
We care about people and the role of work in their lives. We respect people as individuals, trusting them, supporting them, enabling them to achieve their aims in work and in life. We help people develop their careers through planning, work, coaching, and training. We recognize everyone's contribution to our success - our staff, our clients, and our candidates. We encourage and reward achievement.
We share our knowledge, our expertise, and our resources so that everyone understands what is important now and what is happening next in the world of work - and knows how to respond. We actively listen and act upon this information to improve our relationships, solutions, and services. Based on our understanding of the world of work, we actively pursue the development and adoption of the best practices worldwide.
We lead in the world of work. We dare to innovate, to pioneer, and to evolve. We never accept the status quo. We constantly challenge the norm to find new and better ways of doing things. We thrive on our entrepreneurial spirit and speed of response - taking risks, knowing that we will not always succeed, but never exposing our clients to risk.