EXPERIENCED MAINTENANCE TECH
Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Category: Property and Housing
Pay: $11.03 / Hour
Apply for this position now. »
Looking for a qualified, experienced Maintenance Mechanic to prep unfurnished apartments for new tenants in Daytona Beach. Duties including overall inspection, repair and general maintenance of apartments and other interior/exterior areas.
* Preparing all market-ready apartments which may include painting, carpet cleaning, general repairs and housekeeping.
* Complete daily community inspections.
* Adhere to Maintenance budgets, work with Management
* Perform various maintenance functions such as electrical installations, carpentry/construction, furnace and air conditioner repairs, filter changing, coil cleaning, plumbing and appliance repairs, drywall and painting repairs, vinyl installation and repairs, etc.
* Keep grounds and common areas free of trash and debris.
* High school diploma/equivalent
* Vaild Driver's License, good MVR along with Proof of Insurance.
* 2+ years' of verifiable, hands-on-maintenance experience in areas such as plumbing, electrical, carpentry, HVAC, etc is necessary.
* Ability to perform and/or coordinate emergency building repairs including contacting and contracting subcontractors to complete the repairs.
* Experience in the safe handling of power tools (i.e. circular saw, power drill, bench grinder, string trimmer, hedge trimmer, power floor cleaner, carpet cleaning machine, paint sprayer, power drain cleaner, etc
* Ability to lift 60+lbs.