QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR DELAND
Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Category: Manufacturing and Production
Pay: $12 - $13.50 / Hour
Apply for this position now. »
Manpower, visionary leader in the Staffing Industry for over 65years is hiring for a Quality Control Inspector in Deland.
Position Summary: Determine the acceptance or rejection of a wide variety of raw materials and assemblies using various types of equipment in conjunction with established procedures, drawings and/or other appropriate ISO documentation.
• Perform receiving inspection on raw material per documentation and record results.
• Perform inspections on processes and equipment per documentation and record results.
• Perform in-process inspection on work in progress per documentation and record results.
• Perform final inspection on completed assemblies per documentation and record results.
• Ensure all required documentation is completed in accordance with established procedures prior to conducting an inspection.
• Provide technical support to co-workers, suppliers or customers, including identifying and correcting specific problems.
• Complete all required documentation for units under inspection.
• Maintain, and where required calibrate, equipment used in inspection and manufacturing processes.
• Perform other assignments as required.
Licenses, Certifications, etc.:
• IPC-A-610 or acquired within three months after hire
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Thorough knowledge of electronic components.
• Basic computer skills (Excel & Word).
• Ability to comprehend and use applicable workmanship or other acceptability standards.
• Ability to read and interpret engineering assembly drawings
• Ability to operate basic equipment used in inspection process.
Must be able to lift 50+lbs