Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Category: Building and Construction
Pay: $34 - $43 / Hour
Apply for this position now. »
Responsible for the management of all aspects of sand operation. Lead and manage all safety efforts at the plant as well as site planning, pit development, quality control and maintenance function. Supervise a workforce of approximately 20 employees. Ensure compliance with company mandated safety and environmental policies, programs and guidelines as well as regulatory compliance. Lead management team and group of employees and provide strong leadership, training, team building and supervision. Manage all mine planning, operational, financial, safety, environmental, personnel, and community relations duties at the mine in accordance with company programs, policies, and guidelines as well as government agencies including MSHA and the EPA.
• Minimum of five years of mine management experience, preferably in the sand or aggregate industry.
• Working knowledge and understanding of MSHA regulations and possess a strong personal commitment to safety
• Solid understanding of operation and maintenance of aggregate and sand processing equipment
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and capable of developing and maintaining good relationships with company and regulatory agency personnel
• Strong leadership skills; possess the ability to lead, manage and motivate; have a proven track record for creating employee ownership of safety, production and quality
• Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks; strong planning skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Ability to work extended hours, weekend and nights, where necessary
• Sand or Aggregate Industry: 5 years
• Management: 3 years
• Safety Background
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
Must be at least 18 .
Call Manpower today at 608 374 2040 or apply at applymanpower.com.