CNC MACHINIST- LEVEL 1
Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Category: Manufacturing and Production
Pay: $11.09 / Hour
Apply for this position now. »
Manpower, the Global Leader in Workforce Solutions for over 70 years is seeking CNC Machinists for 2nd shift in Daytona Beach.
Hours are 2nd shift from: 3:00pm-11pm (Days vary)
Operate one or more computer numeric control or numeric control machines to perform drilling, reaming, tapping, milling, boring and other machine operations over a wide range of surfaces, diameters and depths.
The positioning in all axis and the changing of preset tools are pre-programmed to automatically follow the pre-established methods. The setups on some jobs are complicated and require milling to close tolerances.
Operator must determine proper operation sequence, select and adjust tools in adapters, and mounts in storage matrix (drum).
Operates one or more machines per operation sheets
Identifies issues relative to tools and/or process and documents them per ISO 9002 procedures
Identify/segregate any non-conforming hardware utilizing the non-conformance reporting system.
Perform necessary tool changes as prescribed in process.
Gauge parts to blue print/op sheet specifications and frequency using cmm and/or hard gauging.
Make necessary machine offsets as required.
Perform setups based on process sheets and setup documentation.
Perform 1st piece production prove-out.
Troubleshoot and resolve production/machining issues.
Download part programs into machine controls.
Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION
· Ability to read blue prints, process documentation and inspection measuring devices.
· 1-3 years experience operating conventional mills/ lathes,CNC mills/lathes and various deburring/reaming hand tools, buffing/polishing wheel and drill presses.
· High school diploma, GED or equivalent work experience
· 3-5 years demonstrated ability to set up and operateCNC Mills/Lathes, conventional mills/lathes and various hand tools as required in a machine shop environment.
· Ability to identify/correct production machining issues
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS DRUG SCREEN & CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK