FULL-TIME PRODUCTION/MANUFACTURING LINE MECHANICS! OVERTIME!!!
Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Category: Manufacturing and Production
Pay: $12 - $14 / Hour
Apply for this position now. »
Manpower, a Global Leader in the Staffing Industry is hiring for FULL-TIME LINE MECHANICS in Daytona Beach!!
PLENTY OF OVERTIME!!!
MON-SAT 7AM-7PM (SUNDAY'S OFF)
MON-SAT 7PM-7AM (SUNDAY'S OFF)
* 2+ Years Line Mechanic Experience in Production/Manufacturing
* Must be able to work 12 HR Shifts
* Able to lift 50+lbs.
* Pass 7 year Criminal Background (No Guilty Misdemeanor/Felony Charges)
* Have Reliable Transportation
• Operates & performs changeovers of automated equipment. .
• Confirms in-house availability of tools, change and spare parts required to keep production running.
• Troubleshoots, performs major and minor repairs and preventive maintenance as required to ensure equipment reliability and on-going production (Works with OEM & consultants to solve related problems)
• Is the first point of contact in case of mechanical and process malfunction on production lines
• Works with Maintenance Supervisor to establish, review, improve and execute plant maintenance system standards
• Undertakes daily reporting and updates including documentation of maintenance activities performed on equipment
• Able to Trouble shoot electrical, electronic and pneumatic systems is a must.
• Participates in new equipment installation and start up processes
• Highlights potential maintenance issues and takes corrective action.
• Fabricates simple machine parts using the required shop equipment such as: lathe, drill press, milling machine and others
• Replaces mechanic, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment when needed
• Understands and adheres to Environmental, Occupational, Health and Safety requirements
• Understands and adheres to all Quality, Good Manufacturing Practices and Micro Cleaning & Sanitization Guidelines and standards
• Maintains work area to required housekeeping standards.
• Shares knowledge and develops maintenance skills.