DIRECT HIRE MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS
Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Category: Manufacturing and Production
Pay: $19 - $21 / Hour
Apply for this position now. »
Troubleshoot and repair production and support equipment.
▪ Perform predictive and preventative maintenance on production and support equipment.
▪ Identify and implement solutions to machine and component reliability issues.
▪ Assist with equipment installation as necessary, equipment start-up and shutdown.
▪ Create, optimize and maintain preventative maintenance and work procedures.
▪ Control documentation applicable to equipment, i.e. manuals, files, PM’s, and work instructions.
▪ Substitute for vacant positions as necessary.
▪ Assist in the task of keeping critical spares lists accurate and updated.
▪ Maintain all necessary tools, parts, hardware, software, documentation, etc.
▪ Attend meetings as necessary.
▪ Enter and retrieve data and reports via CMMS.
▪ Interact with internal and external personnel as necessary to gain information required to complete assigned work.
▪ Other duties as requested.
▪ Ability to interpret mechanical and electrical drawings.
▪ Must be able to safely work with various chemicals and must be respirator certifiable (no respiratory limitations).
▪ Must be able to wear required safety equipment.
▪ Good oral and written communications skills.
▪ Personal computer skills are required.
▪ Capabilities as a self-starter in a team environment.
Two year Electromechanical or related degree.