Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Category: Manufacturing and Production
Pay: $13 - $13.75 / Hour
Apply for this position now. »
What’s in it for you?
• Full time hours
• Choice of 1st or 2nd Shift
• Competitive wage of $13.00 -$13.50 per hour
What is the job?
• Operating pneumatic nailers and staplers to fasten window components.
• Operating frame nailer to assemble the wooden window frame.
• Hand assist pumping system to glue covers to frames.
• Lifting, securing, and fastening window sash into frame.
• Operating sash pinner to assemble sash components.
• Lifting and placing glass lights into sash frame.
• Rolling and pressing glazing bead roll around glass perimeter.
• Placing window unit into carton and manually transport to pick-up area.
Are you a safety minded individual with a strong work ethic? Do you enjoy having varying tasks throughout the day and using power tools to create a quality product? If so, check out the opportunity below!
What you bring to the job?
• High school diploma or equivalent (such as a GED)
• Prior work experience preferred but not necessary
• Must be familiar and comfortable with tools such as a saw and nail gun
• Ability to follow direction