Type: Temporary, Full-Time
Category: Manufacturing and Production
Pay: $14.50 - $16 / Hour
Apply for this position now. »
Do you enjoy troubleshooting mechanical and electrical issues? Do you know how to read and interpret blueprints? If so, check out this opportunity through Manpower.
What’s in it for you?
• Full-time hours
• Competitive wage of $16.00 per hour
• Potential to be hired on!
What is the job?
• Diagnosing and trouble shooting electrical and mechanical issues
• Maintaining machinery and other equipment, including forklifts and boiler, to standards required for efficient operation.
• Ordering and inventory of parts as needed.
• Reporting any issues that could affect workers’ safety and/or product quality.
What you bring to the job?
• High school diploma or equivalent (such as a GED)
• 3 years maintenance experience in an industrial setting
• Sanitary Welding Experience
If this sounds like the job for you, apply today at www.applymanpower.com! If you would like more information please contact our recruiters at 715.235.4111.
We love referrals so please share this job opportunity with friends and family.