Type: Contract, Full-Time
Category: Call Center and Customer Service
Pay: $12 / Hour
Apply for this position now. »
Are you needing full time work? Do you have great tele-communication skills and enjoy helping people troubleshoot their issues? If so, this is just the job for you!
What’s in it for you?
• Full time hours
• Competitive wage of $12 per hour
What is the job?
• Answer customer inquiries, resolve discrepancies, and make corrections on accounts.
• Provide recommendations regarding company products.
• Maintain accurate business records and support customer accounts.
• Bill customers for product rentals.
• Assist customers in setting up budget plans.
• Process customer credit card payments.
• Send usage and safety information to customers.
• Submit consumption reports to counties.
• Maintain safe, professional, and clean work area.
What you bring to the job?
• High school diploma or equivalent (such as a GED)
• Must be trainable & have basic computer skills
• Good problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Good interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
If this sounds like the job for you, apply today at www.applymanpower.com ! If you would like more information please contact our recruiters at 715.835.2299
We love referrals so please share this job opportunity with friends and family.
Still not sure if this is the job for you? Check out Manpower’s career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow’s jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath