Type: Temporary, Full-Time
Pay: $15 - $17 / Hour
Apply for this position now. »
What’s in it for you?
• Full-time hours
• Competitive wage of $15.00-17.00 per hour
• Potential to be hired on!
• 1st shift position
What is the job?
• Diagnosing and trouble shooting electrical and mechanical issues
• Maintaining machinery and other equipment, including forklifts and pallet jacks
• Ordering and inventory of parts as needed.
• Reporting any issues that could affect workers’ safety and/or product quality.
• Effectively and safely operate a variety of tools and equipment.
If this sounds like the job for you, apply today! If you would like more information please contact our recruiters at 715.835.2299.
We love referrals so please share this job opportunity with friends and family.
What you bring to the job?
• Valid Driver License
• Ability to make arithmetic calculations quickly and accurately
• Ability to perform a wide variety of skilled journey-level work in the maintenance and repair of the facility and equipment.
• High School Diploma or its equivalent is preferred.
Do you enjoy troubleshooting mechanical and electrical issues? Do you know how to read and interpret blueprints? If so, check out this opportunity through Manpower.