Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Category: Manufacturing and Production
Pay: $13.50 / Hour
Apply for this position now. »
What’s in it for you?
• Full-time hours
• Competitive wage of $13.50 per hour
• Short work week – Thursday-Saturday and every other Wednesday
• Rotating overtime
• Potential to be hired on!
What is the job?
• Perform duties to monitor molding machines and equipment to maintain production demands and quality of parts.
• Work from shop orders, blue packets and written and verbal instructions.
• Monitor machine to ensure proper quality and function of parts. Identify quality of parts such as flash, shorts shots and quality of parts.
• Perform other miscellaneous duties such as labeling, weighing, packaging of parts, transporting materials and clean up.
Do you have outstanding attention to detail and the ability to keep track of multiple tasks at once? If so, check out this position through Manpower.
What you bring to the job?
• High school diploma or equivalent (such as a GED)
• Ability to read and interpret gauges and micrometers.
• Ability to use a computer.
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions, including work orders.
If this sounds like the job for you, apply today at www.applymanpower.com and select the Chippewa Falls Office! If you would like more information please contact our recruiters at 715.835.2299.
We love referrals so please share this job opportunity with friends and family.