Type: Temporary, Full-Time
Category: Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
Pay: $11 / Hour
Apply for this position now. »
Have you always thought the Janitor, Carl, was the coolest person in the movie “The Breakfast Club?”
Have you been wanting a job in “The Custodial Arts” since the first time you saw the movie?
Manpower has the perfect opportunity to help you “be the eyes and ears of the institution” without the teenage hassle!
What’s in it for you?
- No kids in detention to work around (but you may have some workers on lunch in the break room or driving forklifts around you.)
- Day time hours (8-4:30 M-F)
- Never having to break a sweat! It is like winter year 'round in over 50% of this job environment
What is the job?
- Keeping warehouse in clean and orderly condition by tending dock areas, freezer areas, and associate break areas.
- Sanitation of work areas
- Operation of hand brooms, power scrubbers, sweepers and vacuum cleaners
- Ensuring that pest control systems are operating effectively and report any problems to supervisor
- Repairing damage to pallets
- Empty Trash receptacles
- Other duties as assigned.
What do YOU bring to the job?
- A Safety-First Attitude
- The ability to work in an extremely cold environment
The ability to chart legibly
- The ability to follow written or verbal instructions
- The ability to solve routine problems
- The Ability to understand safety rules, procedure manuals, and diagrams
Apply for this Warehouse Custodial Arts Engineer Today!
We LOVE connecting GREAT people with GREAT companies. We also LOVE referrals, so please share our job with your friends and family!
1408 5th Ave S
Fort Dodge, IA 50501