Type: Permanent, Part-Time
Category: Hospitality and Catering
Pay: $15 / Hour
Apply for this position now. »
Prepare, season, and cook dishes such as soups, meats, vegetables, or desserts in restaurants. May order supplies, keep records and accounts, price items on menu, or plan menu.
• Bake, roast, broil, and steam meats, fish, vegetables, and other foods.
• Keep records and accounts.
• Inspect and clean food preparation areas, such as equipment and work surfaces, or serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices.
• Estimate expected food consumption, requisition or purchase supplies, or procure food from storage.
• Portion, arrange, and garnish food, and serve food to waiters or patrons.
• Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes or personal judgment, using various kitchen utensils and equipment.