PRODUCTION LINE ATTENDANTS 1ST & 2ND SHIFTS- DAYTONA BEACH
Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Category: Manufacturing and Production
Pay: $9 - $9.25 / Hour
Apply for this position now. »
Manpower, Global Leader in Workforce Solutions for over 70 years is immediately seeking Production Line Attendants in Daytona Beach!!
Monday-Friday and Saturday's as Necessary
Line attendants are responsible for performing various tasks on the Production Line. Each attendant will have the ability to follow direction and work together as a team in order to maintain safety, quality, and efficiency to fulfill the requirements of the customer and to follow GMP and SOP guidelines.
Essential Job Functions:
• Follow direction and work in a team environment to meet the goals as set by production
• Help to develop and implement solutions resulting in the improvement of safety, quality, cost and reliability.
• Work effectively with a diverse customer group to meet and exceed their expectations and to achieve the
desired business results.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Physical & Mental Requirements:
1. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
2. Ability to push or pull heavy objects using up to 50 pounds of force
3. Ability to sit for extended periods of time
4. Ability to stand for extended periods of time
5. Ability to use fine motor skills to operate equipment and/or machinery
6. Ability to properly drive and/or operate a company vehicle
7. Ability to receive and comprehend instructions verbally and/or in writing