Type: Temporary, Full-Time
Category: Manufacturing and Production
Pay: $22.83 - $26.44 / Hour
Apply for this position now. »
• Provide leadership, guidance and training to three Cell Coordinators.
• Lead production to meet customer quality and delivery requirements.
• Implement continuous improvement of production systems.
• Develop production capabilities to meet current and future customer needs.
• Utilize Epicor, QPMS, and various Access databases to assist production.
• Execute software test plans
• 4-year degree preferred
• 3-5 years of experience in leadership and supervision.
• Experience in LEAN manufacturing.
• Demonstrate ability to learn and apply new processes.
• Demonstrate initiative and career progression.
• Strong analytical ability.