PROJECT ELECTRICAL ENGINEER - IOWA STATE UNIVERSITY
Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Apply for this position now. »
***Please apply directly to Josh Smith**** at Manpower Please email a resume or call to inquire. Email: email@example.com phone: 515-205-2390
Facilities Planning and Management at Iowa State University is seeking to hire a Project Electrical Engineer. This position will provide engineering services for utility electrical distribution facilities and the universities fiber optic and copper cable voice and data systems. Duties will include analyzing the electrical, fiber optic, and copper cable systems and equipment; planning and managing associated projects; and coordinating contractors and design consultants. In addition, this position will be responsible for documenting systems and design standards and providing support of electrical distribution and information technology systems personnel. The successful candidate will possess strong communication skills; strong organizational and analytical skills; and the ability to organize and coordinate work within and between projects
Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of related experience; OR a Master’s degree and 2 years of related experience.
- Degree in electrical engineering.
- Licensed as a professional engineer in the state of Iowa.
- Experience with electric distribution including medium voltage systems.
- Experience with lighting systems.
- Experience with communications/data cable plant system design and installation.
- Experience in project of construction management.
- Experience working with skilled trades.
- Experience with traffic signals.
- Demonstrated proficiency with CAD.
Pay Grade: 36