Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Pay: $45,000 - $50,000 / Year
Apply for this position now. »
The Credit Analyst position is responsible for monitoring daily cash activities, posting customer payments, communicating related issues to internal and external stakeholders and reducing the potential loss of receivables. The Credit Analyst works closely with the Credit Manager regarding Accounts Receivable and collection activities. This position reports to the Financial Controller.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Review daily cash activity, processing customer payments and resolution of issues involving these transactions.
• Document issues surrounding invoices/projects and distribute via various means of communication.
• Monitor customer behavior and reactions related to dunning and dispute management.
• Negotiate with customers regarding payment plans for special projects (e.g. orders > $1.0M)
• Analyze and troubleshoot credit situations for dealers and work towards fair and reasonable solutions while maintaining the integrity and interest
• Participate in credit meetings with local management as well as corporate treasury, identifying and reporting information regarding accounts with at-risk factors (past due accounts, sold out of trust equipment, etc.) Monitors progress and follow up of the dispute process.
• Work in coordination with the Credit Manager in collection activities, working collaboratively to ensure collection activities are well assessed, communicated, and addressed in a timely manner.
• Work collaboratively with other members of the Finance group and internal departments in various tasks/reports as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Preferred Degree in Accounting or Finance and 2-3 years of related experience.